Each item is lovingly created to size (bespoke) and is not from stock hence it is essential customers insure the correct size & length is ordered, using the size guide which is provided .
1. If you wish to have an item altered, courier costs both ways will have to be borne by the customer as we FREE SHIP only 1x using DHL/FEDEX
2. All items must be sent through a signed for service as items lost in the post will not be refunded.
3. To be eligible for a return, your item, must be different to the original order placed, in colour, size, style & must be returned unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
4. All Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
5. Qabeela is not responsible for shipping costs for returns, any duties & taxes which may incur.
6. Qabeela also cannot refund if a customer refuses to pay custom duties at their end, which may entail the item being destroyed by the local customs office.
7. While we use international DHL / FEDEX recorded delivery services, we also cannot guarantee delivery on certain dates as we have no control on unexpected circumstances such as custom clearances, and freak weather delays.
8. Failure to delivery on time is not eligible for a refund , however we always keep this in mind and send out parcels in good time.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days less any delivery and payment charges such as pay pal .
Altered and Customised Items
No refunds or exchanges can be made on any items which have been altered as per the clients request or customised for the client.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale & promotion items
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 313 Ateliér, shop 39, Al Attar business center, Al Barsha 1, Sheikh Zayed Rd, Dubai UAE P.O. Box 30930.
1. To return your product, you should mail your product to: 313 Atelier, shop 39, Al Attar business Centre, Al Barsha 1, Sheikh Zayed Rd. PO Box 30930 UAE via an International traceable courier service which requires a signature on receipt, providing an airway bill number.
2. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
3. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
4. You should use a trackable shipping service such as DHL or FEDEX or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Any items lost during returns will be the clients responsibility.